Sunday, January 14, 2007
Will You Be My Valentine?

_____________________

I made this mailbox for my niece for valentine's day. I always thought valentine's was blah when I was a preteen, so I hope this will make her day. I also made three 3x3 cards that match the mailbox to put in it.







Details: Chatterbox paper, Whisper White and Blush Blossom from SU, Pumpkin ink from SU, TAC stamps (love these hat lady stamps), ribbon from Michael's $ bin. I made the scallop circle using a cuttlebug die. The notches were made with a corner punch.



Happy Birthday
___________

My friend's birthday is later on this month. I don't think I've ever made her a card before (the horror). So I made her a birthday card. I hope that she likes it.






Details: Chatterbox paper, Blush Blossom and Whisper White from SU, TAC stamps (road to a friends), bronze brads, Creamy Caramel ink from SU. I sponged creamy caramel ink below the chatterbox paper.

Posted by saucygoat at 9:03 PM |

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Cindy @ Creating at Home said........
What a beautiful valentine ensemble! I love the soft, feminine colors!

Thank you for linking to my blog. I will add you to mine as well. :-)