Wednesday, December 20, 2006






One of the things that I love to do is decorate for parties. We have a department lunch to exchange secret santa gifts every year and I like to go all out for the decorations just for my love of throwing parties. I really like how the centerpieces turned out this year so I brought them home.
For the flowers I found this awesome holiday bouquet at Whole Foods. It was vibrant and really pretty. I had a medium sized square vase that I got from IKEA (love IKEA!). In the vase first went pomegranate seeds. Then on the sides are sliced limes. It looked really elegant in person; I don't think the pictures do it justice.

Posted by saucygoat at 8:32 PM |

2 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Joan said........
What beautiful and clever centerpieces~
 


At 9:06 PM, Blogger saucygoat said........
Thank you!