Saturday, January 20, 2007
I have been playing with all the new goodies that I got at Michael's. LOVE LOVE LOVE the crop-o-dile, by the way. Okay, so I didn't read the instructions before I used it the first time, but when the eyelet got stuck in one of the base things it scared me into reading the instructions and now I'm a crop-o-dile pro. ;p I can use eyelets again, hooray!

The Purple One
______________



Details: I used scraps of paper that I had lying around for this card, so I'm not sure about the colors or companies, could be anything quite frankly. The stamps are road to a friends by TAC.


The Pink One
______________



Details: Used blush blossom, basic black by SU, the dark pink is a scrap piece (dont' think it's SU). Cherry stamp (which were stamped with always artichoke and regal rose, SU) and saying stamp (regal rose) are both from TAC. I used chalks on the cherry's, then put crystal effects to make them all glistening. I got that ribbon from Michael's yesterday. I used heart brads and a white eyelet (hooray crop-o-dile!). I also used a stipple brush with artichoke ink (SU) around the cherries.



The Blue One
________________


This one is my favorite.


Details: Weathered, butterfly, and smile stamp all TAC. Used brocade blue to stamp the background stamp, and I used Brilliance pearlescent sky blue for the butterfly and smile. Distressed the edges of the white paper and used a stipple brush with brocade blue around the butterfly. Added white eyelets and blue ribbon.


Posted by saucygoat at 3:08 PM |

0 Comments: