Saturday, November 24, 2007
I found the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers through Splitcoaststampers and thought I would give it a try. It sounds like it will be lots of fun. I can't wait to get to know all you ladies.

Some things about me:

I'm mommy to a beautiful little girl, Chloe, who is turning four soon and starting Preschool in January. She is growing up way too fast.

I've been stamping for almost five years, but more seriously in the past 3 years or so. My favorite stamp companies right now are SU, TAC, and Pennie Black. I really want to start exploring other stamp styles like Paptertreyink and Hanna Stamps because they are so cute.

I also like to scrapbook, both digital and paper. My other hobby is planning parties. I have so much fun planning parties with all sorts of different themes and occassions. The last thing I planned was a robbery mystery western party. It was so much fun.

I have a laid-back life and I like it. On my time off I just spend time with my husband and daughter, and craft of course. Our favorite family hang out is Disneyland - YES, we're totally a Disney family!



Well, those are my little tidbits about myself. I haven't posted in this blog in a few months, but I've missed it and can't wait to start up again, especially with SBS2!!

Posted by saucygoat at 7:43 PM |

13 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Tracy said........
Welcome to SBS2 it's so nice to meet you! Your blog is really great...I'm looking forward to seeing your creations and learning more about you!
 


At 5:43 AM, Blogger Crissy said........
Good Morning! Looks like we joined the Sisterhood about the same time! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing all your stuff!

Crissy
 


At 7:10 AM, Blogger Bonnie said........
Welcome back to the blooging world! How cool is that to live by Disneyland!
 


At 12:55 PM, Blogger kathleenh said........
Welcome to SBS2. It's good to "meet" you. I look forward to getting to know you better in the coming months.

Your SBS2 sister, Kathleen
 


At 4:20 PM, Blogger Ruth said........
Welcome to SBS2. I'm having so much fun already viewing everyone's blogs.

This one looks great. I can't wait to see your creations.
 


At 6:20 AM, Blogger Tina said........
Welcome to Sisterhood2. Nice to meet you!
 


At 12:00 PM, Blogger Michelle Pearson said........
I just requested to join the group today....so I look forward to getting to know you better!
 


At 8:58 AM, Blogger AnnMarie said........
Hiya! Just stopping by to say hello! Hope you are doing well!
 


At 2:02 PM, Blogger Betsy said........
Hey just joined SBS2. Looks like a great reason to keep those blogs uupdated! Good luck to you and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great work!
 


At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Look forward to getting to know you-Samantha (Fellow Sisterhood2 Blogger!)
 


At 6:35 PM, Blogger Bonnie said........
Keep on a bloggin'- don't give up!
Your fellow sister blogger....
 


At 4:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Hiya Magallanes, I too have joined the SBS2 sistahood and look forward to getting to know you better and seeing all your beautiful crafty bits and bobs
 


At 4:56 PM, Blogger Cathrine StClair said........
Hi from a new member of SBS2.

Still have not taken my girls to Disney - I better hurry, they are 8, 5 and 5 (twins). Soon they might be too old to really appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seing your work.