Wednesday, July 18, 2007
At work we have a Secret Buddy thing going on. I'm the one that runs it, and plans the lunch for the final reveal (after 6 months of gifts being secretly exchanged).



This is the gift I got for my final reveal to my buddy:





These are the favors that were made by me and a coworker for the reveal lunch. It is a terra cotta pot that we painted. Then I stamped them with ants on the bottom, bugs on the top with their initials in between the top bugs. (Bug stamps are TAC; initial stamps are Martha Stewart) There are cookies and gummie worms inside the pot. It was a picnic themed lunch with sandwiches, potato salad, chips and dip. We also had ant and watermelon cupcakes that my coworker baked.





Posted by saucygoat at 1:33 PM |

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said........
SO sweet. Gorgeous projects. That sounds like so much fun! What a great way to perk up work. :0) Mel