Saturday, April 07, 2007
I've spent most of our Spring Break crafting (and spending time with my daughter and husband, of course), and that makes me happy.
I wanted to do two things tonight - use my Brilliance Moonlight White ink on a transparency, and play with my new Basic Grey paper(s).

I stamped the Deco Designs flower (TAC) - my favorite stamp at the moment - with Brilliance Moonlight White on a transparency. I layered that on Basic Black (SU) and put little lines all the way around the black layer with a Sakura gel pen. I added white eyelets to the top and a big blue paper flower to the bottom (attached with a brad). It is layered on Pretty in Pink (SU). The back layer is Basic Grey paper on pink.


Posted by saucygoat at 10:45 PM |

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said........
Beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)