Saturday, May 26, 2007
I'm jumping in - toes first. haha.

I have a 3-year-old daughter, and I'm not yet finished with her one year scrapbook (*shame*). Yes, I know. Me - a crafter. How embarassing that I'm so far behind. For years my husband has been telling me to do digital scrapbooking (he's a computer geek and doesn't understand my craft obsession; his thinking is, "but it'll look better on the computer"). I haven't done it yet because I love doing it by hand. I love the textures, the feeling, being able to hold it. But I'm two years behind.

So today I did some research, found a printer that has good customer recomendations and is a good price. And this long weekend I'll try to find the time to start trying digital scrapbooking. It's not something that I originally wanted to do, but as I browse through digital scrapbook galleries, I'm getting excited about it. It still looks crafty. I'll post my layouts when I've done them.


Going in for a dip. . .in the digital pool.

Posted by saucygoat at 9:06 PM |

3 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Hi! You will get sooo addicted to digi-scrapping once you start!! And it saves soo much money!

I'm a digital scrapbook designer at Scrapbook-elements.com. If you'd like to learn digital scrapbooking, I invite you to join us at the store. We have alot of tutorials, helpful designers, staff & customers, and a huge selection of products to chose from! Here are the links:

store: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=106

yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrapbook-elements-store/

gallery:
http://www.scrapbook-elements.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2967

Let me know what you'd like help with!!

Liz Pike
Designer at SBE
 


At 6:22 AM, Blogger saucygoat said........
Thanks. I will check it out.
 


At 7:33 AM, Blogger Mandy said........
There's a free ebook at Scrap Girls (scrapgirls.com) that might help you get started. You can find it here: http://store.scrapgirls.com/product.php?id=5301

I think you'll really enjoy digital scrapbooking the more you get into it!