Monday, May 21, 2007
About a week ago I got some new SU stamps, but I've been so swamped that I didn't have a change to play with them until a couple of days ago. So, here's what I've been up to:










New Finds: I found this next thing (and it's incomplete right now) at Michael's the other day. This is how it looks closed (it started out white; I painted it brown).


This is how it looks opened:



It has 12 small board books. My grandparents had planned on visiting this summer to see my daughter, but my gramma hurt her hip. So they are postponing until next year. They really do miss her, so I'm going to put pictures of my daughter inside and send it to them this summer when they wanted to come see her.

Other Crafty Stuff:

I love stamping. One other thing that I love, and consider to be very crafty, is planning parties. It's something that I get such a kick out of - everything from the theme to the placecards. It is so much fun. I do a lot of the parties at work, mostly because I love to and not everyone loves to plan parties and potlucks and such. My company is fabulous in that they really do focus on teamwork, and trust, and communication, and other virtues. We have a company teambuilding every year, and we have a department teambuilding 1-2 times a year.

So, one month ago my boss approached me and said that he wants me to team up with one of my other coworkers and we're going to plan a teambuilding for the entire department! How fun is that? I'm so excited. We thought of several ideas (everything from a scavenger hunt to a game show to an obstacle course). The idea that won out was a wild west themed murder mystery party. It is going to be so much fun (how many times have I said that?). Our boss liked our ideas and even entertained the idea of letting us do another one next summer. AH! LOVE IT! Our teambuilding will take place this fall, probably October or November.


Posted by saucygoat at 7:30 PM |

0 Comments: