Wednesday, April 18, 2007
I wanted to try a style that doesn't quite look like mine. I checked out my favorite stamping site and focused on fabulous cards that I wouldn't normally be drawn to. Afterwards I had enough crafting mojo to create this:





Surprisingly, I like how it turned out. The depressing thing was that I didn't actually stamp anything. The peach background is a cuttlebug embossing folder. The flowers were dies from the cuttlebug. The sparkly dots are from a Sakura gel pen. The white dots are from my new Souffle pens (which I am really starting to love - they give a different texture). The happy birthday cuttlebugged background was distressed with sandpaper and then I used direct to paper with a Brilliance pearlescent inkpad (if you can't tell - LOVE those inkpads). The brown flow-feeling designer paper is Cosmo Cricket. It's my favorite paper and I only had a small strip left. Enough to use for this card.

Posted by saucygoat at 9:31 PM |

0 Comments: