Saturday, April 21, 2007
I have 4 packages on the way with tons of fabulous goodies. One from TAC, one from Stampin' Up, one from ebay, and one from a craft company that was having a sale online. I'm impatiently waiting to play with all my stuff. In the meantime, I'm exploring outside my style again. I found this paper by DaisyD. It reminds me of a surfer style and it's not normally me, but I like how the cards turned out.








I found this layout here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/535590
and wanted to try it out.



This dragonfly (by Denami Designs) is quickly becoming my favorite stamp. So I paired it with my favorite sentiment. The sentiment is by TAC and says, "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." I used Daisy D paper again. The green dragonflies were stamped in Certainly Celery and colored with chalks. The blue dragonfly was stamped with Brilliance pearlescent blue; colored in with a Sakura gel pen; then put a 3d glaze on top of that. I added the ribbon and the eyelets for finishing touches.

Posted by saucygoat at 11:28 AM |

0 Comments: