Saturday, May 05, 2007
I know that I haven't posted in a few days. Here's what I've been up to while I was so quiet here:



This lunchtin was from my secret sis in the last round of Splitcoaststampers Divine Secret Siblings. I finally got around to decorating it. I like it too much to part with it, so I'm keeping it as a "bank" for the money we're saving and fundraising for our adoption.







Speaking of fundraising for our adoption, I've been busy gearing up for a craft fair. Here's the cards that I made today. I'm almost done filling one box full of cards. For cards, my goal is 3 boxes full (plus altered and other craft stuff to sell). The craft fair is in July. Think I can make it all in time. ;p Cards I will be selling for $3 each. I'll post pictures of other items I plan on selling as I make them.


Posted by saucygoat at 9:59 PM |

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said........
beautiful work!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)