Monday, May 07, 2007
I love the company that I work for. They promote a team atmosphere and stress the importance of working together and treating each other with respect and doing our best. They try their best to make us all feel valued. Every year we receive staff appreciation gifts in May. So last week we received ours. It was awesome. A messenger bag, thermos, leather planner, pen, pencil, highlighter, and fleece blanket. All with our company logo. Our department wanted to send thank you cards to some of the higher ups that run the staff appreciation every year, and I was asked to make them. Here are my designs:








Posted by saucygoat at 9:27 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Paulie said........
I love all of your designs -- simple but beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I am sure the recipients enjoyed them also.

Paulie